I'm looking for...

Monday, November 3, 2014

my apologies for neglecting valeribeers.com

I have not posted anything here (well except the Literature Today post) since back in September.  What has been happening?

I went to Bookfest in downtown Bangor, left my book in some stores in  downtown Bangor.  Also, I put a copy of my book in the little free library that is located in the pocket park next to Central Street Farmhouse in downtown Bangor.

I shared a copy of my book with the Bangor, Orono, Old Town and Lincoln libraries :)

I have printed copies of my book. Let me know if you want one from me.  All copies will be signed by me :)

I put a copy of my book in Tabitha King's mailbox.  I mailed a copy of my book to Erica Jong :)

It's a snow day today....here's a haiku about snow :

To
vibrate & crunch

Whiteness
of
ice & snow

Cold sunlight
still blinds
---------------------------------------------------------------

 

No comments: